Senior Solution Architect
West Point, PA West Point, PA 19446
Job Title: Senior Solution Architect
Location: West Point, PA - 19446
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Appian (Primary)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent mandatory
- Level 3 Appian A-Score
- Presales experience in enterprise organizations or role in delivering enterprise-type software implementation
- Strong BI background is preferable.
- Qlik product experience HIGHLY advantageous, or strong skills with other data analytics tools.
- Knowledge of Qlik competitors is advantageous.
- Experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Fundamental knowledge of network infrastructure and security.
- Experience in managing customers/prospects or key stakeholders, onsite and remotely.
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. A highly organized person with determination to deliver excellence.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively.
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- Developed presentations skills at both the technical and business level with the ability to deliver a solution in a high-pressured environment.
- Uses problem-solving skills to turn problems and challenges into viable solutions.
- High level of integrity and ethical approach, always doing whats best for the customer and Qlik.
- Ability to adapt to change and challenging the status-quo.
- Ability to quickly understand an organization and its issues.
- Taking ownership of the technical sales process and developing a valuable solution for the prospect/customer.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to develop a plan and deliver against objectives.
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service through customer centric selling.
- Ability to work remotely with limited guidance on a regular basis
- Web development / database / security / software engineering qualifications are advantageous.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula