Senior Support Analyst for Level 2 Support (Middleware)
Weehawken, New Jersey, US - 07086 Weehawken, NJ 07086
Job Title: Senior Support Analyst For Level 2 Support (Middleware)
Location: Weehawken, New Jersey, US - 07086
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Provide 24x7 Support and willing to work in shifts.
- Provide on-call support on a need basis during weekends and holidays.
- Good understanding of banking domain is desirable.
- ITIL/ ITSM Certified professionals
Key Responsibilities / Role:
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Working with application developers to fully utilize built in product functionality
- Very good knowledge of UNIX environments and commands
- Installation, Configuration and scripting skills.
- Experience in Infra (Middleware) / Application upgrades, migration & patching
- Understanding of distributed computing
- Experience working with managed service providers
- Experience or knowledge of the following products: WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere
- MQ, IIS, Apache Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server, Deployment Automation (DevOps),
- Understanding of middleware and web server security fundamentals
- Implement continuous operational, product and service improvements, project deliverables
- Update/maintain production documentation
Should have worked in L2 application and production environment support for 3-5 years with a
good exposure to ITIL aligned process areas is required
- BE or B.Sc or MCA or M.Sc
- Should have good experience in Unix/Linux platforms and Shell scripting
- Should have hands-on experience in middleware products such as WebSphere / IHS 6, 7, 8.5, , Apache Tomcat 2.X,
- Good knowledge of AppDynamics & Splunk for application monitoring
- Should have good knowledge on SSL Certs, IBM WebSeal, Oracle iPlanet, TFIM, Policy Servers, LDAP, TAMeB
- Good Understanding of DNS, Networks and troubleshooting
- Exposure on banking products with windows/Unix platform from L2 support
- Should possess good verbal and written communication skills and be customer service orientated.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and Productions
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vincent Gandra