Senior System Engineer
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30324
Job Title : Senior System Engineer
Location : Atlanta, GA - 30324
Duration : 24 month
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- Should be able to Drive the Continuous Integration and Delivery strategy for delivering and maintaining web applications.
- Need to Implement and enhance Automation framework for delivery of web applications using Java, J2EE, Jenkins, Maven, Unix.
- Should Provide infrastructure support to Developers and QA including Linux and Cloud administration.
- Need to Work with Application Developers on a day-to-day basis to collect requirements for next release.
- Will be Preparing release notes for each release.
- Self-managing is a key foundational skill.
- Services are to be performed in a professional workman-like and timely manner.
- Should be able to Capture the needs of a diverse group of Stakeholders enterprise wide.
- Need to Transform Business Requirements into IT Requirements that are consumable by all stakeholders.
- Should be able to Map Business Requirements to System/Functional Requirements.
- Should Track and monitors the traceability to project deliverables.
- Need to Align Use Cases to Business/Functional Requirements.
- Handle and Manage updates to changes to baseline requirements through the application of standard change control processes and tools.
- Should Participate in system E2E validation of the solution and document defects that do not align with the Functional Requirements.
- Need to Create and issue a Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Should be able to Report regular agreed upon status to the Cricket ITR Lead and the Cricket Delivery Leader.
- May be required to create user or technical documentation as appropriate.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills required
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills required
- Visual Modeling Skills – Visio,etc. required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Nikki @ email@example.com - 678-819-8519
Shiva @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8565