Senior Systems Analyst (iSeries/Infor-XA)
Plymouth Plymouth, MN 55441
Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst (iSeries/Infor-XA)
Location: Plymouth, MN - 55441
Duration: 6 + months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
The Sr. Systems Analyst will work on projects related to the creation, modification and support of the Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sales and Warranty functions within Polaris Operations Applications group. The Sr. Systems Analyst is responsible for the high level design and integration of software development by effectively partnering with business users, project managers and application developers. This individual will analyze existing business processes and data flows to develop systems designs, delivery roadmaps and integrations to other systems. The Sr. Systems Analyst must demonstrate passion for strengthening and enhancing business results through software solutions.
Systems Design, Validation and Implementation
- Lead design and implementation activities for complex project by partnering with other Systems Analysts
- Transforms the project requirements into software design
- Documents functional/technical design specifications for software developers/programmers including database layouts; application modules; and user interface mock-ups
- Collaborate with other systems analysis and project managers to get the design reviewed.
- Write test scenarios, perform system testing and lead user acceptance testing cycles
- Executes implementation tasks and ensures successful go-live Responsible for ensuring that the systems meet the needs of the business through user acceptance testing
- Work with users and co-workers to manage a project from concept through testing and rollout
- Insures compliance with SOX
Gathering Requirements and Analysis
- Analyzes current and future state business processes
- Evaluates alternatives and formulates system scope and objectives to create or modify an application
- Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows; use cases; and storyboards
- Facilitates project and administrative meetings
System and User Support
- Provides day-to-day application support to business users
- Troubleshoots production problems and works to fix issues
- Understands technology and systems infrastructure
- Work with users on functional requirements, development and implementation plans
- Document and trains users on system processes and changes
- Performs other duties as assigned that support overall objective of the position
- Value and embrace teamwork and joint collaboration and be responsible for successful completion of tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Design, Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in an analyst role performing system analysis and writing functional and technical specifications with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the iSeries platform
- Understands and experienced with Order to Cash / Supply Chain business processes.
- Experience with Infor XA/Mapics ERP Solution and Enterprise Integrator.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments..
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communicateon skills.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ firstname.lastname@example.org; - 678-487-8583