Senior Technical Architect
San Antonio San Antonio, TX 78201
Job Title: Senior Technical Architect
Location: San Antonio, TX - 78201
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- To be responsible for the installation, technical administration, tuning, and monitoring of the ERP application and supporting the functional teams while meeting consistent quality requirements and timelines.
- To administer ERP in production environment
- To manage database optimization, back-up and recovery
- To monitor occurrences of new software releases, support packs and kernel upgrades and how these affect the application and users.
- To perform troubleshooting at the ERP and database level
- To train and transfer knowledge to the team members
- Extensive experience in PeopleSoft/Oracle ERP technical and architecture design, installation, configuration and administrator support.
- Experiencesupporting Peoplesoft with version 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.54 and higher
- Experience installation/configuration of Peoplesoft services on Unix platform same with Windows platform
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, assist developers with troubleshooting performance issues
- Experience with regular PS System Admin duties which includes performing migrations of code, monitor production servers, troubleshoot connectivity issues Liaison with Shared Services for Infrastructure issues and working with Oracle support on technical issues
- Demonstrated experience with Peoplesoft server components such as WebLogic Server, Process Scheduler, Tuxedo configuration, Cobol, Secured Enterprise Search
- Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot and recommend solutions to highly complex system issues.
- Identify, assess, recommend and implement critical security patches & fixes
- In-depth understanding of Peoplesoft Services and components installed on the server
About ASK : ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Bruce Kulkarni @ email@example.com - 678 606 9871