Senior Technology Architect
Groton Groton, CT 06340
Job Title: Senior Technology Architect
Location: Groton CT
Duration: 3 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Solution Architect Assesses business architecture, information architecture, application architecture, and
- technology architecture operating at a tactical level and focusing on the scope and span of a selected business problem.
- Develop solutions and narratives as needed by the specific business problem, may include Conceptual Architecture Diagram, Component Architecture Diagram Logical Architecture Diagram, System Architecture Diagram System Architecture Diagram. Create Architecture diagrams, High
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
1. Develop artifacts and assessments for comparative analysis.
2. Asses the solution designs on security, scalability, performance, availability, disaster recovery, and optimization of resources.
3. Evaluate Technology Solutions and collaborate with solution vendors, program lead architect, and technical teams on technical solution and integration approach.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mason Muttha @ Masonm@askstaffing.com ; 678-250-9906