Senior UX Designer
Malvern Mallvern, PA 19355
- You will utilize your background to create world-class solutions for a wide range of users, business and marketing goals by completing small to mid-scale initiatives.
- You'll define complex problems and use research, conceptualization (sketches/wireframes), visual design, information architecture, interaction, and a precise eye for detail to execute intuitive, engaging, and elegant experiences.
- Undergrad degree in related field
- Hands-on knowledge of user experience design principles (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience).
- Demonstrated experience in interactive and end-to-end experience design.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques to inform design.
- Experience using design tools such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Suite
- Financial Industry experience valued.
- We are not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
- Portfolio or work samples required
- Sits onsite in Malvern, PA
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372