Senior Underwriter - Mortgage
Glen Allen Glen Allen, VA 23059
Job Title: Senior Underwriter - Mortgage
Location: Glen Allen, VA - 23059
Duration: 6 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in the analysis of required documentation while mitigating organization risk through appropriate decision making.
- Meet or exceed productivity levels established by management and credit quality standards set forth, while responding timely to quality control and audit reviews when requested.
- Should poses comprehensive knowledge of all income types and sources, including the ability to interpret personal and business income tax returns.
- Should ensure material information captured in the automated underwriting system is accurate at time of review.
- Ensure Quality Assurance process is in place and adhered to prior to loan disbursement.
Skills And Experience:
- Should have high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Should have intermediate MS Excel and Word skills.
- Should have at least 2 years - Mortgage and equity underwriting experience in a lending institution.
- Should have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Mortgage industry experience familiarity with DU/LP.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ruby @ email@example.com - 678-310-2897
Carter @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2371