Service Delivery Manager
Allen Allen, TX 75002
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Allen, TX - 75002
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Experience: Minimum 10+ years experience in IT
Job Description / Responsibility:
- P&L responsibility
- Expansion of services to fill all gamut’s of infrastructure-increase breadth.
- Focus on project opportunities and transformation initiatives
- ITIL process definitions and implementation
- Automation in service delivery
- Revenue Generation
- Resource management
- Management reporting
- Conduct regular in depth service and process audits.
- Employee retention, motivation and training
- Focus on grooming people from L1 to L2, L2 to L3 within select timelines
- Value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the Transformation and Consulting group for:
- Architecture gap assessment studies
- Implementation of new technologies
- Consolidation/virtualization opportunities
- Reduce business impact of outages
- Cost savings through better solutions
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Overall SLA management – Operation interaction with technologies Lead / Service Owner
- Overall Customer Satisfaction
- Overall employee satisfaction
- Developing the Project Plan and Timelines
- Monitoring and controlling the Transition Process
- Overall customer handling, escalating major transition issues, when required to respective Program Manager
- Ongoing team leadership and couching
- The Transition Managers might work as a consultant with the Client Manager during the project proposal to the customer by:
- Providing expertise to evaluate training effort, language requirements, MOC plan, location strategy, language needs
- Ensuring that all transition Project Plans are consistent and integrated with the overall Program.
- Customer centric. Strive for quality in service delivery to our customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Experienced managing conflicts
- Able to lead and manage change, understand the effects of organizational and process changes, and the effort needed to implement an innovative solution and how this impacts the operation in terms of workload/cost.
- Experienced with Executive exposure,
- Inspire credibility, strong interpersonal & communication skills, enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Initiative, creativity and visionary skills and
- Able to work on an unstructured environment and bring structure to a problem, synthesize issues.
- Strong and fast in decision making process.
- Process driven, able to improve the profitability and processes within transition.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign, virtual and multi-cultural environments.
- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mitchell Sharma @ email@example.com ; 678-606-5016