Service Delivery Manager
Ohio or Frisco Frisco, TX 75033
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Ohio or Frisco, Texas - 75033
Duration: 1 Year
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Responsibilities: Detailed project planning and control including Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan. Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan. Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary. Resolving cross-functional issues at project level. Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary. Monitoring project progress and performance. Providing status reports to the project sponsor. Managing project training within the defined budget. Liaises with and updates progress to project board/senior management. Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities. Managing consultancy input within the defined budget. Final approval of the design specification. Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs. Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing program.
- Work with CIO and his IT Org to understand IT priorities.
- provide Delivery Assurance (Cost, Schedule, Quality) on all programs involving Client.
- Experience with Modern Application Development – DevOps, Agile, Microservices, AWS, Azure Cloud platforms
- Proficient in Verbal and Written Communications and ability to communicate well across Senior Stakeholders
- Previous experience rolling out Portals on large scale, Delivering Web applications with PHP/LAMP stack, Building large scale .NET applications is big plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570