Service Delivery Manager
Rochester Rochester, NY 14607
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Rochester NY- 14603
Duration 6 Months with possible extensions
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of the end-to-end technical delivery of the program – on schedule, on budget with high quality.
- Understand the project objective, business expectations and value to be delivered.
- Develop and manage delivery budgets to meet cost projections.
- Partner with the business and IT business Engagement and Center of Excellence leads to establish the solution definition.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex program delivery and leverage knowledge of Xerox business and industry best practices to identify risk and evaluate impacts on the business.
- Identify opportunities and initiate the use of Proof of Concepts to reduce risks to solution delivery
- Drive the development of the delivery plan in support of the Program schedule
- Identify and manage the delivery critical path
- Coach and mentor delivery team as needed to meet schedule, cost and quality deadlines
- Help resolve issues and barriers to delivery, making technical design decisions as necessary to keep the team on track to deliver the business value.
- Ongoing communications with the program core team, keys stakeholders (business and IT)
- Drive the delivery of value in incremental chunks. Lead the breakdown of the required functionality to be delivered into “value sprints”
- Regularly interacts with executive level or C-Level on matters spanning all IT Delivery. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Business and relationship management with key stakeholders, partnering with COE and BE leaders.
- Demonstrate excellent delivery management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team of Delivery Managers and delivery team members.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to make effective presentations, and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients
- Business satisfaction and business value achievement
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of relevant IT applications such as Salesforce.com and various Integration platforms as well as software development life-cycles and agile project methodology
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ email@example.com ; 678-257-2405