Cary Cary, NC 27511
Job Title: Service Desk
Location: Cary, North Carolina, US - 27511
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Windows XP client related issues.
- Lotus Notes Client, how to configure the client & all level of troubleshooting
- MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), repair, installation & trouble shooting.
- Networking Concepts, TCP/IP, Lan, Wan,
- VPN, IPass & Wireless application support.
- Antivirus Software's
- Basic knowledge of Hardware related issues.
- Ready to work only in 24*7
- Remote tools
Good Communication skills.
- Should Read/Write/Speak English language.
- Having good understanding about DCOPS monitoring and L1 functions
- Basic knowledge on hardware side in servers, clients and network devices.
- Knowledge on Windows operating system, Basic understanding about Backup
- Basic Knowledge on MSPatching and patching process
- Should have basic troubleshooting and problem determination skills
- Exposure to IT Infrastructure Monitoring tool and ticketing tool
- Monitoring CA Spectrum for Network alerts, Sever related alerts.
- Monitoring Backup job’s and Tape management activity for.
- Monitoring Nagios for applications related alerts.
- Monitoring SCOM for windows, SQL and exchange alerts
- Monitoring DB Insight for database related alerts.
- Network Operations Center team handles link down, bandwidth utilization, wan link down, bad link detected alerts.
- CA ehealth check is to check the status of network devices and used for report generation.
- CA Service Delivery Manager is the ticketing tool.
- Problem Management for Link Down Issue.
- Service Desk – Helpdesk - Technical
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter