Service Desk Level 1
Frisco Frisco, TX 75034
Job Title: Service Desk Level 1
Location: Frisco, TX - 75034
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users
- Route problems to internal I.M. support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / Software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Work closely with help desk peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
- Work closely with I.M. support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
- Training: Be willing to participate in on the job training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
Eligibility, Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- 3-4 yrs. of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- 1-2 years help desk, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Phone support experience is mandatory
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems - Windows XP/ 7 /10
- Remote desktop connectivity applications
- MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook/Exchange
- MS Outlook:
- Configuring the MS Outlook - via Exchange or POP
- Making Calendar entries - setting up meetings
- Sharing of calendar address book and contacts.
- Making pst files, signatures, enabling - spell check options, read receipt, recall a sent email.
- Setting up Rules in MS outlook
- Knowledge of the working principles of DHCP and DNS.
- Setting up/troubleshooting wired and wireless connections.
- Knowledge of the usage of basic commands like ipconfig, Tracert, nslookup, loop back IPaddress.
- Troubleshooting internet explorer issues - like secured sites not opening
- Knowledge of troubleshooting no network connectivity issues - like limited or no connectivity issues, page cannot be displayed
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications
- Basic knowledge of ITIL processes
- Willing to work in 24x7 high paced environment
- Comfortable and flexible with shift timings/changes including night shifts
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Joseph Jallu @ Josephj@askstaffing.com Direct: +1 678-310-2648