Service Desk Quality Lead
Plano, Texas, US - 75025 Plano, TX 75025
Job Title: Service Desk Quality Lead
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75025
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Our End User Experience Quality Lead monitors and analyzes the quality of the Client staffed teams, and based on the analysis, develops and executes the plans to improve the overall quality of support provided by Client .
- Additionally, our End User Experience Quality Lead will serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for all quality and training initiatives for the client (including monthly, weekly and adhoc reporting when requested) and be expected to answer to the Service Level achievements.
Responsibilities INCLUDE (But Are Not Limited To):
- Review a minimum of three calls per Service Desk Agent, and four chats per Chat Agent.
- Increase the observations, (not to exceed 10, should an agent fail a contact evaluation.
- Work with the Client Quality and Training Team to adjust evaluation parameter weightage as required to address frequent issues or trends in poor quality.
- Work with the Client Quality and Training Team to add or remove evaluation parameters.
- Share the Evaluation Scores with the Agents and Manager on a monthly basis.
- Share the Total Averages with Service Desk Leadership on a monthly basis.
Customer Feedback Reviews:
- In addition to being responsible for the Service Level Delivery for Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSATs), out Quality Manager will be required to directly engaged with all Users who submit survey rated as less than satisfied.
- During the engagement, the Quality Manger will help to validate that the issue is resolved, address the concerns raised by the Users, and assure the user that the feedback will be used to improve our level of service.
- Should the issue not be resolved, our Quality Manger will collaborate with Service Desk Leadership to ensure the appropriate actions are taken to resolve the issue.
Quality And End User Experience Improvements:
- Statistically, most of the quality issue can be traced to the following root causes; People, Process, and/or Technology. Base on those analyses, our Experience Quality Lead is expected to recommend, complete or at times collaborate with other leadership to complete:
- Ticket Reviews for all Client Teams (Deskside, Remote Deskside, Datacenter etc.)
- Employee Training & Coaching
- Knowledge documentation update or creation
- Process documentation update or creation
- Technological Improvements or Adoption
Skills/Experience Required For The Role Of End Users Experience Quality Manager:
- Combined 3-5 years of Quality and Training Program experience
- Excellent and Proactive Communicator (written, verbal and presenter)
- Creative Problem Solver (for technical and personnel)
- Well organized and Punctual
- Knowledge and experienced in technical aspects of Information Technology
- Familiarity with Service Now, Avaya CMS, Verint, and Office 365 (Excel and PowerPoint for analytics and presentation building) and ITIL
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula