Service Management Coordinator
Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL 32256
Job Title: Service Management Coordinator
Location: Jacksonville, FL - 32256
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- PMIC is part of the Level 2 team who are responsible for day to day support of the Bank’s mobility, desktop, voice, voice recording, email, messaging, collaboration, unified communications and audio visual technology platforms.
- Working closely with the Service Desk and Infrastructure Support teams, PMIC will be proactively monitoring and supporting these platforms and services as well as finding service improvement and automation capabilities.
- The main tasks of the Service Management Analyst are: monitoring and tracking activities, request and incident management, proactive improvements and automation within the environment.
- Analysts will spend time mastering existing processes and growing the foundation of services supported by PMIC. Once deep understanding of the processes are acquired, the foundational knowledge will be used to drive innovative solutions through identifying and driving process improvements and automation, and eliminating redundancy.
- Language skills are a key skillset within our team when engaging with our diverse international user base to resolve end-user issues efficiently
- Monitor Service Now queues for new Incidents and Service Requests and assign out to the team in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple mailboxes and action emails as appropriate.
- Liaise with engineers and vendors where necessary and ensure fulfilment of tasks.
- Maintain KPI’s by regularly checking overdue and escalated tickets and contact engineers to progress where necessary.
- Validate incoming tickets to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Liaise with the Service Desk where necessary to feedback any improvements and quality checks.
- Assign the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams.
- Ensure a balanced workload within the team and assign based on entire team skill set matrix, including language
- Monitoring dedicated queues to ensure SLAs are maintained.
- Ensure queues are sustained and remain within OLA’s.
- Notify management of any escalations or potential escalations in a timely manner.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in customer service
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
- Experience working with SLAs
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.
- High level of interpersonal, communication, organizational and decision-making skills.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in IT large corporate environments, specifically in the area of controlled production environments or in Financial Services Technology in a client-facing function
- Experience in co-ordinating routine production activities and resource scheduling
- Experience of run-book execution
- ITIL / best practice service context
- Profound analytical skills
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in a matrix structure
- Working knowledge of incident tracking tools (i.e. Service Now, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in IT or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Industry recognised technical certification or equivalent.
- International language skills (Spanish, Italian, German preferred)
- ITIL V3 foundation certification (preferred)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com ; 415-200-4127