Service Now Consultant
Wilson Wilson, NC 27893
Job Title: Service Now Consultant
Location: Wilson, NC / Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience in Performance Analytics & Database Integrations (Database, web service)
- Experience in Service Mappings
- Experience with Reporting & Dashboards, Service Catalogs, Workflows
- Extensively worked on workflows and writing script include codes Experience in Installation and configuration of different modules of Service Now as both Administrator and Developer
- Experience with configuring and implementing Service-Now Applications/Modules with working knowledge of its built-in capabilities including Plug-ins, Workflows, UI elements, tables, dictionaries, integrations and dependencies.
- Experience in managing, administrating and developing ITSM processes using Service-Now. Worked on end to end analysis, development testing and implementation role out of Service –Now
- Knowledge on technical implementation of change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- Expert on HTML, Used for design web page with form submission using html 4 and html 5 controls, form validation with html 5 controls and I frames.
- Expertise on CSS, used for design web pages with mobile compatibility.
- Experience with infrastructure and application discovery tools such as HP DDM, BMC ADDM, and Service-Now discovery. Strong understanding of Event Management and prior experience with integration with Monitoring solutions.
- Experience with enabling Incident Management process improvements with ServiceNow especially as integrated with the CMDB, ServiceNow Discovery, and CA Spectrum.
- Experience with configuring and customizing all aspect of Service-Now such as UI Actions, UI Policy, UI Pages, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Include Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, Catalog UI Polices, Email Scripts, Scripted Web Services, Rest and SOAP web services.
- Experience with jQuery Used to validate forms and calculation in web page, used in some action like sliders, news scroll and navigation
- Hands on experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) which is used for user data population, User authentication and a brief knowledge on LDAP directory to streamline the user log in process and to automate the creation of user and assigning them the roles.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, communication skills, documentation skills, problem solving ability, analytical and programming skills in high speed, quality conscious and multitasked environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Velma @ Velmak@askstaffing.com ; 678-310-2893