Service Now Developer
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title: Service Now Developer
Location: Chicago IL - 60601 or Remote
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Required adequate technical experience on ServiceNow and Scripting knowledge.
- Having good Analytical skills & knowledge on Business Intelligence & Deep ITSM experience.
- Configuring Emails and events to trigger notifications as required, Report creation for generating reports and visualizing it on Dashboards.
- Adhering to the coding standards to achieve optimized performance.
- Worked on Catalog Items/Record Producers in Service Request Management.
- Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL processes.
- Enhance existing ServiceNow modules (e.g. Service Management, Service Request Management, Knowledge Base etc.) based on process owner’s needs.
- Developing Creating business rules, client scripts, UI actions, UI Macros, forms and notifications as part of the Service Design Process
- Improving existing processes using automation and scripting
- Developing new modules and applications within ServiceNow
- Worked on CMDB/Change/Incident/Problem/Knowledge/SDLC/My Notification process.
- User Creation , Table modification ,Connectivity Checking between integration, Workflow Tracking
- Awareness on the Event Management process in ServiceNow using REST web service.
- Good Communication skill, Good people management skill and client handling skill with good delivery experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ email@example.com ; 678-257-2405