Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN 55111
Job Title: ServiceNow Admin
Location: Minneapolis, MN - 55111
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
- Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Servicenow and other systems.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Handson design, development and deployment experience with the Servicenow platform.
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
- Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- SNOW administration experience.
- 4 7 years of Service Now experience.
- Handson experience working with relational databases.
- Handson experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570