Chicago Chicago, IL 60629
Job Title: ServiceNow Architect
Location: Chicago, IL, 60629
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Cascading style sheet. Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills Client communication and Handling.
- Strong expertise in understanding the customer business need and decipher it for technical development in ServiceNow
- Strong Experience is ServiceNow CSM implementation
- Strong Experience in configuration of IT Service Mgmt.
- Incident Mgmt. Problem Mgmt. Change Mgmt. Release Mgmt. Service Request Service Portal Service Catalog Asset and User Set up
- Strong development experience in ServiceNow (REST/SOAP WebServices java scripting etc.)
- Experience in developing custom 3rd party integrations
- Experience in developing workflow based processes in ServiceNow
- Experience in enhancing & tailoring the service portal
- Good to have Experience in ServiceNow ITOM modules specifically Orchestration and Discovery.
- Good to have PPM ITAM and HRSM Implementation Experience.
- Good to have Performance Analytics Experience
- Experience in designing Technical (LLD) Design Documents Training Documents etc.
- Experience in conducting Technical Reviews End User Trainings
- Ability to work in a global team
- Understanding of enterprise IT architecture
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Good English communications skill to communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Ability to work in multi-lingual multi-cultural environment
- Experience in working from client site and front facing the customer
- Experience on working in Jakarta Kingston.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow upgrade cloning and working with ServiceNow HI support team
- Experience in set up of ServiceNow integration (LDAP/SSO Email Chat etc.)
ServiceNow CIS - Certified Implementation Specialist in any module.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com, Contact: 678-250-9916