Washington Washington, DC 20001
Job Title: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Washington, DC - 20001
Duration: TP or FTE
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
The job position is for a Microsoft SharePoint expert responsible for the initial build and setting up a Microsoft SharePoint farm, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Windows IIS .NET farms. followed by configuration, administration, maintenance and support of this platform. The incumbent will work in the ITS Enterprise Services (ITSEN) unit at the World Bank.
SharePoint Administration Skills:
- 4+ years of hands on SharePoint administration experience.
- Extensive knowledge in installing, configuring, and supporting SharePoint 2013 large enterprise farms.
- Extensive experience implementing different authentication types in SharePoint 2013 like Kerberos, Forms-based and SAML Claims based.
- One year of working experience with AWS or Azure cloud environment.
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services and should know how to implement SSO.
- Experience in setting up multiple User Profiles services using LDAP and AD as user stores.
- Experience in installing and managing Workflow Manager for SharePoint workflows.
- Extensive experience in migrating SharePoint web applications and content databases from 2010 to 2013.
- Experience with DocAve or similar tool for SharePoint backup, replication and migration.
- Extensive experience handling export/import, backup/restore of SharePoint Farm, Site Collections and Sites.
- Extensive experience using PowerShell.
- Experience in monitoring SharePoint services using powershell.
- Extensive experience with PowerPivot, Excel Services and Office Web Apps.
- Extensive experience with third party solutions like Bamboo, Nintex, Layer 2, Collabion Charts and Kwizcom.
- Experience in setting up disaster recovery of SharePoint.
- Extensive experience in SharePoint Online.
- Extensive experience in configuring SharePoint Apps model (both SharePoint hosted and Provider hosted).
- Extensive knowledge in installing, configuring, and supporting .Net and Cold Fusion applications in Microsoft IIS web farm environment.
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting COTS applications in .NET platform.
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Excellent problem solving, design and debugging skills.
- Analyze and maintain operational metrics for trending and recommendations.
- Analyze performance data to ensure optimal use of resources available.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP, SiteMinder, DNS, Networking, Load balancers and security principles.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in troubleshooting and tools.
- Knowledge of VMware and Cloud infrastructures.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manage, administer, maintain and support Microsoft Share Point 2013 and 2010 farms, Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment, IIS web servers and Cold Fusion Application Servers.
- Work with the development teams to test, and deploy solution configurations on the Microsoft Windows platform.
- Perform troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other systems and elements of the IT infrastructure.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems.
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Automate software deployment and monitoring
- Help the project or program team prepare for milestones.
- Ensure developed applications and systems are transitioned to customers in a timely manner.
- Export/import, backup/restore Share Point Farm, Site Collections, and Sites as needed.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Software, or other related field, or the equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working as Share Point Administrator.
- Strong production experience in managing SharePoint infrastructure in a Farm.
- Microsoft certifications on SharePoint and Dynamics CRM are a plus.
- Proven work experience in enterprise level application deployment and design.
- In depth understanding of Microsoft .Net suite of products and SharePoint services along with Active Directory Federation Services.
- Systems Thinking - Researches the critical and underlying relationships between primary business, technology and systems platforms.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to foster good working relationships with peers and clients and experience conveying technical information to non-technical customers.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Bruce Kulkarni @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678 606 9871