Should Costing Engineer-Casting Commodity
Greensboro, North Carolina, US Greensboro, NC 00000
Job Title: Should Costing Engineer-Casting Commodity
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The Should costing Engineer will be supporting the purchase department for should costing and negotiation for Casting parts.
- Strong process knowledge of Castings (Iron Castings, HPDC, GDC and LPDC) and Machining
- Automotive industry background especially from OEMs (Cars, Heavy vehicles and Off highway), Tier-1 and Casting Industries.
- Good knowledge of GDT, materials, and assembly processes.
- Experience on Should costing of Casting components
- Casting post process knowledge like painting, Heat treatment, Shot blasting, Anodizing and other surface coatings.
- Precision Machining cycle time calculation.
- Process optimization and automation knowledge
- Multi commodity expertise like Stamping & Sheet Metal, Forgings and Chemicals.
- Knowledge of detailed process cycle-time calculation for different type of processes
- Teardown and BOM Generation, perform Benchmarking reports.
- Fact pack preparation and Negotiation expertise.
- Experience on MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel with basic macros)
- Costing experience on software’s like TcPCM and aPriori will be an added advantage
- Daily interaction with client on project updates and reviews.
- Should have good written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should costing modeling for Casting components
- Machining cycle time calculation with optimized process and parameters
- Post process cycle time and cost calculation
- Cost breakdown reports and presentations
- Negotiation support.
- Minimum 10 years of experience.
- B.E Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- English fluent verbal and written.
- Experience in Costing software and Excel templates
- Experienced in standard office tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Lahiri