Site Acquisition Manager
Pleasanton Pleasanton, CA 94588
Job Title : Site Acquisition Manager
Location : Pleasanton CA 94588
Duration : 6 Months
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Here our client is looking for The Site Acquisition Manager who Manage the site Acquisition process and who is responsible for the timely execution of real estate, design, zoning, permitting, & compliance activities. Selected candidate will work with Service Provider & mange work for site acquisition, regulatory and A&E suppliers.
- Candidate has to determine entitlement requirements based on the Customer requirement including Scoping & due diligence, supporting, RF design, lease/license file reviews, zoning/permitting determinations, and/or potential regulatory or environmental limitations.
- Coordinating & scheduling site design visits and technical team visits with various functions. Confirm proposed A&E solution with Construction Manager and Customer representative as required.
- Worker has to interface with Customer Project Team as well as Customer Legal, & Regulatory functions as required.
- Responsible for lease negotiation and License Agreements or Amendments and get permission/ Notification from Landlord .Need to Validate utility and access easements. Also Identify access requirements including Entry & Testing Agreements as necessary.
- Involve in Zoning & Permitting Activities, it includes preparing applications and materials and need to Schedule meetings with jurisdictional staff as needed. Make sure application is on schedules of applicable jurisdictional planning commissions and/or councils and need to Process the fees and get final jurisdictional approval
- Need to review and help in Civil Scope of Work. Help in developing alternative solutions that improve project schedule and manage A&E firms to produce applicable deliverables including reviewing and obtaining Customer and Construction team approval of those deliverables it includes lease exhibits and Zoning Drawings
- Construction drawings- preliminary through Stamped & Sealed. Involves in evaluate engineering deliverables it includes Structural analysis, Antenna mount analysis and Modification designs. Candidate has to obtain regulatory approvals (NEPA, SHPO, Phase 1, etc.) as well Identify and manage all work required to complete and acquire NTP from the Customer
- Involve in Project management and End to End Support of telecommunications Service Providers and interact with Site Acquisition group, RF, Construction, & Transport.
- Need to identify out of scope activities, obtain proposals & cost for those activities, & obtain approval to proceed.
- Evaluate and Analyze Service Providers performance and find ways to improve performance as well create a report for regular daily/weekly/monthly progress.
- Need to provide guidance and support Service Providers to meet project timelines and direct coordination and progress meetings
- Enforce agreed upon implementation schedules.
- Need to maintain records of all Site Acquisition documentation and data in applicable database of record, as well as any uploads required in Customer databases.
- Make sure to resolve & troubleshoot problems encountered by the Service Providers
- Ensure that contract requirements, specifications, quality, and milestones are fulfilled.
- Candidate has to work with Municipalities & Tower Companies and all disciplines involved in the project and maintain good working relationship with the Customers representatives.
- Need to have 4 years of college degree in business, planning, engineering, construction management or equivalent work experience in the wireless site development industry.
- Need to have fundamental Knowledge of Real Estate and preferred to have knowledge of LTE network design fundamentals.
- Real Estate Sales or Brokers license a plus.
- Travel is required whenever needed.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Hank Rajguru @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8569