Hartford, Connecticut, US - 06101 Hartford, CT 06101
Job Title: Sitecore Developer
Location: Hartford, Connecticut, US - 06101
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 5+ years of Hands on experience in Sitecore development.
- Extensive working experience in Sitecore 9 and Sitecore SXA is must.
- Strong development skills in Sitecore layouts, components
- Must have done at least 2 Sitecore enterprise implementations in the capacity of individual contributor.
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore Architecture and Design, Common API Classes and Security Model.
- Should be able to connect to third party API’s from Sitecore components and show the content on the pages.
- Should be able to convert HTML provided by UI developers into Sitecore components
- Should have developed cross platform web applications that is supported across multiple devices using HTML5.
- Should have experience in developing large sites with the help of Sitecore content and website management system
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework and Proficient in ASP.net, MVC .Net, C# .Net
- Ensure design/architecture meets internal/client recommended standards
- Perform regular code/design reviews
- Worked with ORMs in Sitecore solutions such as Glass Mapper.
- Worked with TDS in Sitecore solutions.
- Experience with HTML, Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX
- Understanding of SCRUM and Agile Methodologies along with knowledge of Project Tracking Tools like Azure board.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones