Software Developer-Design Engineer
Sammamish Charlotte, WA 28105
Job Title: Software Developer-Design Engineer
Location: Sammamish WA & Charlotte, NC - 28105
Duration: 6 – 12 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products. Design and perform analysis on moderately complex programs and systems. Analyze performance bottlenecks and system failures. Primary role in smaller, low risk projects. Contribute to the development of processes and methodology. Assist in the development of assignments and schedules.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in C# and Azure skills
- People who worked in MSFT previously. Azure, 360 experience. Or a similar environment in like Amazon, Google, FB.
- Delivering end to end bespoke solutions for one of the most successful end clients.
- You will be expected to take ownership of modules and driving change.
- You will work in Agile, with Design Patterns, Continuous Integration and Automated Deployment.
- You will have the opportunity to work on High Availability
- Prior development experience. Customer facing experiences.
- Delivery cadence, code quality, collaboration, since of ownership of product.
- Design, build and maintain efficient re-usable and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science.
- Must experience in C# and Azure.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
- Skills for writing re-usable C# libraries.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570