Software Development Engineer â Identity Platform
Seattle Seattle, WA 98101
JobTitle: Software Development Engineer – Identity Platform
Location: Seattle, WA - 98101
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Job DescriptionThe Identity platform team is looking for a Software Development Engineer to help build and evolve the next generation of identity services for Adobe’s cloud platform. This highly motivated engineer can help bring ideas from concept to prototype to product. We want to move fast, interact directly with client services and applications and our end users, build the best services possible and always be looking to the future. Be part of a small team that is dedicated to solving the challenges of enablingAdobe’s future growth and success. If you are passionate about contributing to core services and tools that will enable teams across Adobe to continue to provide top quality products and services, we want you!
This role will suit those with a multidisciplinary skill set who are comfortable with infrastructure, configuration, are eager to automate, and are always seeking to improve the performance and availability of our technology stack. Debugging skills and Linux knowledge are a great plus; Willingness and ability to learn is a must. This is a small team and your ability to flexibly collaborate, to sometimes lead and sometimes follow, will be appreciated. Day to day tasks will include developing service capabilities, developing APIs, reviewing code, and architecting newsolutions.
What You'll Do:
- Work in all layers of an n-tier application stack, developing performance and availability optimizations, and security best practices.
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, or fixing bugs, with supervision from senior team members
- Contribute to the implementation of a service in cloud environment.
- Ensure strong security and compliance practices in data handling and distribution.
- Embrace a highly collaborative and effective team that requires strong communication and quality of contributions.
- Build quality into the system from Design through Deployment.
- Must be able to work with technical supervision and supplemental engineering support.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ year's overall development experience using web technologies.
- Good knowledge of Java, Hibernate, Spring
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with TestNG, Maven2, and MySQL a plus.
- Experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure a strong plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377