Software Development Engineer
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: Software Development Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Job Description:Adobe is currently going through a business transformation from a traditional desktop software vendor to software as a service provider. Creative Cloud is a great demonstration of what our vision is for our future Creative Business. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate developer who is interested in building the next generation of user interface for subscription management. You will deliver critical components that enable Adobe Creative Cloud Membership for retail and volume customers. The ideal candidate for this position loves writing code. You know the latest industry trends and preferred frameworks for thin or thick client development. You have a genuine interest in open source technology and can make intelligent trade-offs between developing from first principles vs. using off the shelf components
As Part Of The Role, Your Focus Will Be On:
Building world class user interface and clients for Creative Cloud subscription management
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, unit-testing and
- bug fixing.
- Working independently on delivering complex functionality.
- Working in cross functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experience for our customer.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
- Working with technical writers to ensure the quality and accuracy of documentation.
- 1+ years’ experience as software engineer doing web or thick client development
- Track record of delivering software releases on time with high quality
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Proficient in the use of one or more of PHP/Java.
- Proficient in Object Oriented analysis and design
- Proficient in developing on two or more of Windows, Mac OS, Linux platforms
- Development/Technical Lead experience
- Proficient in use of one or more IDEs like Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode
- Experience with frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Tomcat, JBoss, Spring a plus
- Experience with Backbone, Underscore and similar technology a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile Software Development techniques
- Experience with Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) a plus
- Experience developing for Adobe products a big plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377