Software Development Engineer
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: Software Development Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
As Part Of The Role, Your Focus Will Be On:
- Building world class user interface and clients for Creative Cloud subscription management
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, unit-testing and
- bug fixing.
- Working independently on delivering complex functionality.
- Working in cross functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experience for our customer.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
- Working with technical writers to ensure the quality and accuracy of documentation.
- 1+ years’ experience as software engineer doing web or thick client development
- Track record of delivering software releases on time with high quality
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Proficient in the use of one or more of PHP/Java.
- Proficient in Object Oriented analysis and design
- Proficient in developing on two or more of Windows, Mac OS, Linux platforms
Development/Technical Lead experience
- Proficient in use of one or more IDEs like Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode
- Experience with frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Tomcat, JBoss, Spring a plus
- Experience with Backbone, Underscore and similar technology a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile Software Development techniques
- Experience with Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) a plus
- Experience developing for Adobe products a big plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377