Software Engineer(Full Stack)
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title: Software Engineer(Full Stack)
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Bellevue, WA, 98004
About our Client : Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., our client is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Full stack developer with familiarity with MEAN stack or any other similar tools for full stack development
- 5+ years creating and supporting Web Services in a high transactional environment
- 5+ years working in the Cloud computing arena and have professional exposure to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings.
- 5+ years of experience with Chef or Ansible
- Familiarity with any log management tool such as Splunk or ELK
- Familiarity with any Session replay tool such as Glass box or Full story
- Familiarity with any APM tool such as New Relic, Data Dog, Dynatrace
- Experience with Nginx, Tomcat or apache web servers
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, REST, SOAP implementation in pertaining to web technologies.
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team environment, proactively driving initiatives and work tasks, working with product to meeting agreed delivery time lines.
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools.
- Drive technical implementation at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects.
- Familiarity with CICD tools Jenkins, Github or Stash
- 2+ years in mentoring developers and helping drive engineering maturity
- In depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Some experience in Network Design, Load Balancing technologies is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computing related discipline - Master's in CS preferred
- C# or Java or Python
- Cloud, AWS, Web services
- Chef, Ansible
- CI/CD tools- Jenkins, Github, stash
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ricky Battu @ Rickyb@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8582