Software Engineer, SnappyTV Web App
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title : Software Engineer, SnappyTV Web App
Duration : 6+ months contract
Location : San Francisco, CA 94103
About Our Client: Our client is a global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. By developing a fundamentally new way for people to consume, create, distribute and discover content, our client enables any voice to echo around the world instantly and unfiltered. The service can be accessed at client portal, on a variety of mobile devices, and via SMS. Available in more than 35 languages, this client has 316 million monthly active users.
- 8+ years of experiences in debugging skills with code & APIs (example: export APIs, social APIs etc) Web Security basics.
- 8+ years of experiences in SWE will support and maintain SnappyTV Ruby on Rails application running on Amzaon AWS.
- 8+ years of experiences in large/legacy rails application Experience with 24/7 international non-stop traffic Varnish, Redis, Resque, Akamai
- 5+ years of experience
- AWS, EC2, S3 proficient
- Ruby 1.9.3 and rails 3.2 expert
- Front end - Backbone, JS, HAML, CSS
- Apache, Mysql
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Kishore: firstname.lastname@example.org 415-963-0400