Software Engineer Service Now
El Segundo, California, US 90245 / Irving, Texas, US - 75038 / Mission, Kansas, US - 66202 El Segundo, CA 90245
Job Title: Software Engineer – Service Now
Location: El Segundo, California, US – 90245 / Irving, Texas, US - 75038 / Mission, Kansas, US - 66202
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5+ Months
System Engineer Developer For ServiceNow Team:
- We're looking to hire an ITSM/CMDB developer dedicated to ServiceNow at client. Your responsibility will be to bring your development skills and knowledge about ITSM/CMDB to the team and improve ServiceNow as the reference for all CMDB related tasks. You’ll put effort into places that increase the total efficiency of engineering in sometimes dramatic ways.
- We're looking for someone who is can comfortable developing integrations with other tools, capable to work with user interface and back end features; someone with deep knowledge on Flow Designer and Studio to bring ServiceNow to the next level.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Building, configuring, and optimizing highly available systems for the client platform, with focus on ServiceNow platform
- Bringing best practices and implementing them to lift up ITSM/ITOM tasks from ground up.
- Building engineering tools that run our unit/integration/acceptance tests, control our build process and trigger builds in our environment.
- Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree, or 3+ years industry experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a ServiceNow developer
- Experience designing and building ServiceNow solutions, workflows, client scripts, integration, and business rules
- Experience customizing ServiceNow, with expertise in ITOM & ITSM
- Experience Resolving bugs and defects within ServiceNow workflows and integrations
- Experience optimizing the ServiceNow deployment to meet non-functional requirements
- Experience with Flow Designer and Studio within ServiceNow.
- Experience with all modules of ServiceNow including, but not limited to: ITIL Workflows, ITSM modules, CMDB, Asset Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management
- Real world experience as an agile software development team member
Nice To Have Skills:
- ITSM certification from Service Now
- CMDB certification from ServiceNow
- ServiceNow developer certifications
- Participate as a member of a small team to release the full potential of Big Data in client through a combination of platform technology, collective human intelligence and the vast data resources available to our company. Will provide rich insight into consumer behaviors, preferences and experiences in order to improve the customer experience across a broad range of vertical market.
- Development of high performance, distributed computing tasks using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL, text mining and other distributed environment technologies based on the needs of the Big Data organization.
- Use Big Data programming languages and technology, write code, complete programming and documentation, and perform testing and debugging of various applications.
- Analyze, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in distributed, large scale analytics solutions.
- Interacts with data scientists and industry experts to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded and presented.
- Provide rich insight into consumer behaviors, preferences and experiences in order to improve the customer experience across a broad range of vertical market.
- MS degree or PhD degree (DESIRED) in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or area of study related to data sciences and data mining
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities