Software Engineer – Sr Specialist
Melbourne Melbourne, FL 32902
Job Title: Software Engineer – Sr Specialist
Location: Melbourne, FL - 32902
Duration: 18 Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- This position will be responsible for providing Java Software Development support to customer-funded programs and internal research efforts within our Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) business unit of Client.
- Our intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) solutions serve a broad array of government, civil and commercial customers by enhancing information superiority, contributing to our national security and providing actionable data for the protection of property and human life.
- We specialize in high-reliability airborne and space-based remote sensing payloads that offer active and motion imaging and data processing, exploitation and dissemination. We also provide solutions that map and monitor the earth for a variety of commercial and governmental users.
- Candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission. Responsibilities will include:
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583