Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Software Engineer
Duration: 8 Months Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
About our Client : Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., our client is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Developing .Net code, messaging, entities for plug-ins, ETL tool coding and configurations.
- Lead the technical delivery of Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) implementations including: development of custom solutions and integrations
- Development and technical documentation related to all projects on the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
- Developing and Perform logical and physical data modeling, implement physical database objects and develop optimized stored procedures to solve complex problems using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Prioritizing data and platform security as a critical component of software engineering
- Experience 3+ years of development experience (.Net)
- C#, Java, .Net, XML, Restful Web Services
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and SDLC
- Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) implementations including: development of custom solutions and integrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Experience developing custom applications on the Microsoft Dynamics platform
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Brandon @ email@example.com ; 678-389-3000