Davenport Davenport, IA 52772
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Davenport, IA – 52772
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Assess and improve software development and configuration management processes.
- Manage and control software elements and configurations over the product lifecycle, including product development.
- Administer and improve process for Software Problem Reports.
- Prepare for and support Stages of Involvement (SOI) audits to show compliance to processes.
- Ensure configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations and system updates.
- Develop complex configuration analysis plans to encompass contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain software configuration management database.
- Leads or assists in root cause problem solving activities using standard methods, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally.
- B.S. degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Five years of experience with aerospace product development.
- Experience managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities.
- Experience with Military and DO software standards, such as DO-178 and MIL-STD-498.
- 8 years software development experience with C/C++ in real-time embedded applications that interface with low level hardware (device drivers).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com - 415-200-4129