San Diego, California San Diego, CA 00000
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, California
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
This is a fast paced, high-visibility engineering position with SIE’s payment, fraud, and commerce platform engineering organization helping to establish a linear scale, highly available, fault-tolerant, globally distributed commerce services platform.
As a Software Development Engineer in the team, you will design highly scalable systems, develop distributed services, collaborate with product managers, architects , engineers, operations team members across PlayStation and build solid payment platform solutions. We are a fast-paced environment, using lightweight micro services design pattern. We encourage innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
If you are a strong developer with experience and interest in distributed systems and databases, performance and scalability, we'd like to talk to you.
- BS or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience developing C++ enterprise applications.
- 5+ years of experience in developing business critical software using, Web Services, REST, JSON/XML, expert level of object oriented programming analysis and design
- Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience developing web services using JSON and XML
- Proficient in software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven ability to take a project from prioritization of requirements to actual launch of project
- Possess deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with Enterprise Java/J2EE.
- Experience with Splunk
- Experiencing mini and micro services using Spring Boot
- Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies
- Experience in requirements engineering, describing software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience with an e-commerce company or Payments software is a plus
- Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Experience building high performance, active-active, linearly scalable production services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, or C++, Web Services, REST, SQL/NoSQL data layers)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Savio Michael