Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94087
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Customer is seeking a highly motivated individual with a background in Software Engineering.
- In this position the Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and sustaining software solutions for factory and service areas.
- A passion for diagnosing hardware, software, and process issues.
- Demonstrated creative and critical independent-thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
- Industry exposure to and knowledge of OS tools and UNIX internals. Know stuff like shell scripting, ﬁle system manipulation, process management, etc.
- At least One of Objective-C, C or C++ programming experience and skill is a must have
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby, shell scripts is required.
- Experience working and debugging with Hardware is a plus
- A strong software development background preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent judgment; a self-directed, proactive approach to tackling problems and working through impediment and an an ability to generate trust and build alliances with coworkers.
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering and other teams to design and develop innovative technologies
- Come up with new and innovative ways of validating software and processes.
- Up to 30% travel (Domestic and International)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127