Software Modeling Engineer (HVAC)
Dearborn, MI 48123
Job Title :Software Modeling Engineer (HVAC)
Location :Dearborn, MI 48123
Duration :6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Job Description & Qualifications
- Lead global core modeling & test vector development for HVAC.
- Lead unit model testing – achieve 100% coverage and full automation
- Support integrated model testing – work with validation team to align test process and procedures
- Support climate control electrical model platform development for electronic control panels, stand-alone & remote HVAC modules.
- Provide regular technical/strategic/tactical input on modeling platform and implementation plans.
- Support sign-off for all climate control modeled features globally.
- Lead model design peer reviews and support other peer reviews
- Support development of engineering and product cost efficiency actions with modeling efforts.
- Support development of innovation & advanced engineering within the climate control electrical.
- Bachelors of Science - Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in climate electrical modeling & software.
- Extensive/ multiple work experiences in Software/Modeling development process.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in Mathworks Simulink/Stateflow/Embedded Coder.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in dSPACE Rapid Prototyping platforms.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in Automation desk , Control desk and Python scripts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software lifecycles, inclusive of specification, modeling, simulation, validation, and sign-off.
- Experience and competency in core specification, system design, and quality discipline processes.
- MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405