Software Solution Architect
Columbia Columbia, MD 21029
Job Title: Software Solution Architect
Location: Maryland, Columbia - 21029
Duration: Long term
About Client: Our Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, and serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
The solutions architect will work with a collaborative team of highly technical field engineers along with developers/designers / end-users to provide services and solutions for user requirements. The candidate will need exceptional technical acuity, excellent problem-solving skills, individual initiative and customer oriented service to excel in this role. The solutions architect will be responsible to create technical analysis, estimates, use cases, and technical design of solutions utilizing his/her background in development.
- Software Architect should have extensive experience working towards data-centric solutions spanning from different data sources and departments. Cloud-based Service Provider experience is highly preferred over the secured network.
- Able to translate user requirements into a fully functional framework, workflows and prototypes that caters to.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Minimum B.E./B.TECH degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
- 7+ years of professional IT experience with hands-on designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Must have working experience of Design patterns and Design principles.
- Working experience with designing loosely coupled architectures like Onion architecture.
- Development experience with .Net, ASP.net, and MVC frameworks.
- Experience with middleware development and ability to integrate applications.
- Experience with SOAP including WCF Services, and Web API.
- Familiarity with generating and manipulating common data formats, including CSV, XML and JSON.
- Experience with SQL relational databases. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers, and do basic performance tuning.
- Possess and maintain a firm understanding of new and emerging technologies related to position and field.
- Analytical skills to resolve issues, develop solutions, create required documentation, etc.
- Hands-on debugging and trouble shooting skills under constraints of live environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Should demonstrate maturity and independence to come-up with out of the box effective solutions.
- Ability to communicate and document the suggested solutions as and when needed for projects and meetings.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills; strong to excellent writing skills are required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to provide proper independent judgment, technician guidance, and work effectively with various departments to ensure all issues are properly handled.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and be able to change priorities based on such changing needs while maintaining a calm professional demean.
- Experience working with multiple teams with different COE.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8570