Software Validation Engineer
Draper Draper, UT 84020
Job Title: Software Validation Engineer
Location: Draper, UT - 84020
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Equipment and Software Validation Plan
- Understanding of the Embedded Computer system functionality and software.
- Walk through with equipment user manuals / software technical manual
- Preparation of SW Validation Plan document and Compliance Analysis
Software Analysis and control
- Understand the design specifications of the software on the equipment
- Prepare software design specification based on software risk and GAMP category
- Version Controlling the software and parameter configurations of the equipment.
Requirements Specifications Analysis and Documentation
- Preparation of Software Functional Requirements Specification
- Identify Use case requirements and document
- Review and update of existing requirements documents
Test Protocol development and Execution
- Prepare the test protocol document based on functional requirements.
- Prepare protocol document for the identified use case requirements.
- Test protocol execution for the identified functionalities of respective equipment
Report preparation and Summary documents update
- Test execution reports preparation
- Preparation of Complete Summary Validation report for the equipment or computer system
- Work instruction documents update
- Preparation of complete Traceability matrix update
- Preparation of Training documents if required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra@ email@example.com - 415-200-4129