Solution Architect / Compute Solutions Manager
Frisco Frisco, TX 75033
Job Title: Solution Architect / Compute Solutions Manager
Location: Frisco, TX
Duration: Contract to Perm
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Experience – 10+ Years
- Strong leadership and excellent communication are a must, as well as being able to manage challenging stakeholders and sponsors at all levels of the business.
- This position will be responsible for working collaboratively with a variety of people across Run, Delivery, Engineering, Product management, Program office to evaluate and deliver the solution for estimation requests assigned to him.
- Position will also be responsible to determine the bill of material, gather quotations and human resource effort required to design, develop & implement the solution requested.
Collect all relevant information from clients and potential clients and create write-ups with recommendations
- Performs initial design, problem solving and reviews of architecture that conforms with the strategic direction of customer – Delivery & Engineering Teams.
- Lead the consultative discovery of the client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges and then translate them into effective estimates
- Lead the delivery of written and oral technical proposals
Attend conferences, gather info and insights and deliver content back to organization
Partner with Sales Executives and Account Directors to provide technical presentation and presales consultation
- Produce weekly/monthly progress and status reports.
- Maintain the audit log for all estimation requests in the ticketing tool or estimation record as applicable.
Skill & Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience in data center/Cloud technology related roles
- 5+ years of experience with hypervisors (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V) or any other core technology like Storage/Backup, Compute, etc.- Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Experience in a product engineering, service provider environment, or consultative role related to private cloud or converged infrastructure projects
- Strong hands-on experience in one or more of the following technologies. A broad spectrum of experience is highly desired, as is a deep specialization in one or more:
- Virtual Storage Array Technology: eg: Dell EMC Scaleio, VMWare VSAN HP, IBM, Dell Servers, etc.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Platform installation, configuration and management
- Networking (Nexus, MDS, ACI, NSX or other SDN)
- Data Protection: eg: VPLEX, Recover Point, Avamar, etc.
- Hands-on experience with rack-based dense compute platforms
- Strong experience with competitive converged infrastructure stacks, hypervisors, Storage and backup/recovery solutions can replace some of the requirements above.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ 678-487-8570 ; firstname.lastname@example.org