Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30339
Job Title : Solution Architect
Location : Atlanta, GA - 30339
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team responsible for ensuring the quality of the corporation’s important and highly visible projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing solution architecture and detailed designs for large enterprise class projects. The candidate must be highly motivated to meet deadlines and to handle technology challenges. The applicant must have a deep and broad experience in providing solution architecture to large projects in a distributed environment utilizing technologies such as J2EE, web services, MVVM architecture, and Java script and mobile devices. The applicant must have experience in designing scalable and highly available mission critical applications.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, physics, engineering or computer science
- Preferred: Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or engineering discipline from an accredited US university
Familiarity and experience with the following technologies:
- Database technologies such as DB2, SQL Server, Oracle
- Integration platforms such as Tibco BE/BW
- Source Code Management and builds processes utilizing continuous integration practices
Skills and Experience Required
- 10+ years of experience designing and developing large systems with the following characteristics:
- Highly available
- With loosely coupled component integration with web services
- An in-depth understanding of Object Oriented Design with 5+ years of experience developing applications and services in a Java environment.
- Experience in large systems design:
- Using UML artifacts including the following diagrams:
- Domain model
- Use cases
- Class diagrams
- Sequence diagrams (Interaction diagrams)
- Activity diagrams
- State models
- Using E-R models for database design
- Using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Practical knowledge of service design and implementation
- Experience in using SOAP and REST protocols
- Use of run-time policy enforcement technologies
- Using multi-threaded and multi-tiered application architecture
- Using enterprise application integration
- Practical knowledge of integration patterns implemented in an ESB product
- Using XML and JSON modeling
- Including message schema design
- Addressing application security and other non-functional requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility, team focus, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience throughout the entire project lifecycle with an emphasis on requirements definition and design phases.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing standards and working with internal standards committees.
- Ability to understand the business problem, need, or opportunity and to design solutions.
- Ability to apply appropriate methodologies and Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge to resolve complex business issues.Ability to tactically and strategically consider all sides of an issue within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of options.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377