Tampa Tampa, FL 33602
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Looking for a Sr. Architect who has an ability to interact, build working relationship with stakeholders to develop an architecture strategy, processes and deliver IT assets to meet the business objectives
- Should have at least 6 years of experience with solution architecture and solution experience across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, and application
- Should have 6 years of experience with system Integration patterns and Integration of Data & Business architectures
- At least 5 years of direct involvement in large, Enterprise-scale application development involving Micro Services, Spring framework and Docker/Container technologies is considered essential
- 5+ years of experience in driving the Enterprise Architecture strategy, methodology and standards that delivers enterprise data model, associated meta model, common business vocabulary and taxonomies
- Experience in AWS/Cloud based managed services such as S3, EMR, Glue, RedShift etc.
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Design Patterns, tools, techniques and best practices
- Should have hands on experience in applying advanced Data Architecture/Design concepts such as Datawarehouse, Datamart, Data Virtualization, Data Lake, Big Data, Logical Datawarehouse
- Hands on experience in applying advanced Enterprise Architecture/Design concepts such as Cloud Computing, Microservices, 12 Factor Application development
- Experience in Advanced Analytics concepts/ Data Science – exposure to applying machine learning/statistical models on large/enterprise-grade data is a plus while not mandatory
- Experience in TOGAF or an equivalent architecture framework certification is preferred
- AWS or Cloud based Architecture/equivalent certification is preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.