Plainfield Plainfield, IL 60544
Job Title: Sourcer I
Location: Plainfield IL 60544
Duration: 2 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a fortune 1000 company that provides residential and commercial services. The core services of the company include termite and pest control, home warranties, disaster response and restoration, janitorial service, professional home cleaning, furniture repair, and home inspections. It has 13,000 corporate employees and a franchise network that independently employs over 33,000 additional people.
- Sources applicants to fill vacancies for high-volume and entry level jobs.
- Works with recruiters throughout interview process to establish recruiting strategies to fill open positions.
- Identifies viable candidates for open positions.
- This is a seasonal position.
- Sources candidates for high volume position openings using applicant tracking database and job board key word searches, cold-calling prospective applicants and referral sources, and networking.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of candidates for assigned positions.
- Teams with recruiters to determine plans to identify candidates including applicant tracking database searches, job board key word searches & phone/web mining.
- Completes recruitment status reports (e.g., applicant flow, open requisitions, time to fill).
- Participates in training to learn new recruitment practices and develops subject matter expertise in recruitment (e.g., sourcing, compliance, applicant tracking systems, reporting)
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of Sourcing or related experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of recruitment and employment practices
- Skills and ability to assess candidates effectively via telephone or face-to-face
- Ability to work with a variety of jobs
- Time management and organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ 972-474-6777