Sourcing Analyst III
Memphis Memphis, TN 38103
Job Title: Sourcing Analyst III
Location: Memphis TN 38103
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a fortune 1000 company that provides residential and commercial services. The core services of the company include termite and pest control, home warranties, disaster response and restoration, janitorial service, professional home cleaning, furniture repair, and home inspections. It has 13,000 corporate employees and a franchise network that independently employs over 33,000 additional people.
- Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable or related financial area.
- Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers, processes payments and compiles segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc. Contacts other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- Reviewing list of contracts and auditing contract management system for correct documentation and filing.
- Working with Sourcing Managers, Sourcing Analysts, and Legal personnel to gather contracts and confirm documentation and filing.
- Perform all tasks related to Accounts Payable.
- Identify and make recommendations to improve and control Department processes to ensure performing at optimal levels.
- Direct communication with internal and external customers.
- Perform month end close process of preparing and correcting journal entry upload files for general ledger.
- Responsible for handling acquisitions and other confidential information such as RIF's (Reduction in Force).
- Position also includes more specialized functions in Payroll
- Maintain sensitive customer financial information
- AA in Business Administration/Accounting, and/or 3 years accounts payable related experience
- IOMA or IAPP Accounts Payable Certification a plus Basic/advanced MS Office skills preferred
- Advanced/intermediate data entry.
Requisite skill and experience:
- Some college degree would be strongly preferred, either 2- or 4-year degree.
- Read and extract pertinent information (e.g effective date, contracting parties, etc.)
- Read and interpret references to other agreements in a contract
- Driven, results-delivered mindset that asks questions and builds knowledge with each answer
- Responsible for managing, organizing, and/or filing of contracts in an electronic contract management system.
- Buyer-role that manages requisitions, issues Purchase Orders, and requests quotes from suppliers.
Required Technical Skills:
- Adobe Acrobat (editing/creating PDFs), Sharepoint or Windows file systems, Microsoft Office apps
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sonia @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 901-203-6195