Sourcing Specialist - Procurement
Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355 Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist – Procurement
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months(Potential For Extension)
- Responsible to performs rapid sourcing activities by ensuring the application of fair business practices, consistent procurement of products and services at the best execution and price.
- Manage engagements through defined sourcing triage process, resolving issues, involving stakeholders and focuses on complexity sourcing transactions – low and medium.
- Coordinate with other sourcing operations teams – RFx, Contracting, business owners, and legal risk partners for each transaction van.
- Supports crew adherence to procurement policies and procedures and ensures proper closure of transaction including – successful handoff to purchasing and payables associates, validation that supplier will comply with agreed-upon payment terms, contracting team receives documents in good order for catalogue and storage.
- Assists departmental process and technology initiatives.
- Must have undergraduate degree in business with 5 years of relevant experience in general business.
- Experience buying goods, services, contract negotiations, financial support systems and e-commerce is required.
- Should have experience working with all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Excellent communication skills both – written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter