Spec Call Centre Care Specialist
Parkway Alton, Illinois Parkway , IL 62002
Job Title: Spec Call Centre Care Specialist
Location: Parkway Alton, Illinois - 62002
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Performs as required day-to-day customer service activities, including sales and upselling, repair claims processing via call handling, account maintenance, file documentation, problem resolution, retaining customer, deescalating calls, one call resolution, reporting and follow-up activities. The job requires flexibility to work weekends and/or evenings via a rotating schedule (non-traditional schedule). Previous sales and customer service experience preferred.
Percentage of Time (Must add to 100%):
- Receive inbound calls from customers related to services provided. Remain accessible to achieve appropriate problem resolution. Upsell to customer on each available call. - (20%)
- Clarify the needs of the customer, answer customer inquiries, and assist in the resolution of concerns. - (15%)
- Detailed documentation of customer interactions as appropriate. Maintain a courteous and knowledgeable demeanor to the customer. Handle difficult calls and use de-escalation techniques whenever possible. Responsible for retaining customers who call to cancel their products or accounts. - (15%)
- Be receptive to performance feedback and continuously seek to improve own skills. - (10%)
- Exercise good judgment in the assignment of contractors. - (10%)
- Maintain a high level of application, process, and water and sewer utility knowledge. Continuously improve call handling skills, systems knowledge, communications skills and software knowledge, enhancing customer service levels. - (10%)
- Identify and relay to Supervisor areas for improvement within the customer inquiry and concern resolution processes. Provide exceptional service to the customer that meets or exceeds all service level agreements. - (10%)
- Support and sustain a positive environment that fosters team performance and individual excellence. - (5%)
- Maintain adherence to all policies, procedures, programs, standards of performance and approved business objectives including those involving affirmative action, communications, community relations, human resources, labor relations, health and safety, and security. - (5%)
- Strong customer service, retention, and sales skills Strong organization, communication, multitasking and problemresolution skills. Ability to present information or respond to inquiries from groups of managers, associates, customers, and contractors.
- Skill utilizing on-line internal systems and web-based software preferred; aptitude to learn these skills quickly acceptable. Proficient typing and system skills. Proficiency utilizing MS Office applications. Must be able to work non-traditional, rotating work schedule.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sham Sunder Boda