Specialist - Technology Portfolio
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title : Specialist - Technology Portfolio
Duration : 12 + Months(Potential for Extension)
Location : Columbia, SC 29219
About Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Responsible to establish, implement, and maintain the policies, standards, and desktop procedures used by the operational units to guide each technology product, security and compliance.
- Define standard offerings and packages to be used by project teams deploying each technology in the analyst’s portfolio.
- Supports with technical interviews and analysis with vendors and stake holders to develop, track the road map, life cycle of infrastructure for hardware, software, products, or processes.
- Performs meetings, conference calls, on-site visits with vendors and stake holders to keep abreast of current technology, products and processes.
- Coordinate with vendors, operations, architecture, and/or management staff.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, with 2-4 years of relevant experience in
- Should have knowledge on Microsoft SQL - Server Reporting Services, Database Management Objects, Microsoft IIS (multiple versions), Business Intelligence Development Studio / Data Tools, Management Studio, Migration Assistant, T-SQL and IBM BigFix.
- Experience on web development using ASP.NET, managing security configurations, ARS and NIST controls, and STIGs is required.
- Should have strong communicate skills in both - oral and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerShell and Windows permissions, ACL, GPO, ADUC is preferred.
- Should have knowledge on VBScript or other languages used in OS automation.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally @ email@example.com - 678-606-9872