Sponsored Events Coordinator
Burbank Burbank, CA 91505
Job Title: Sponsored Events Coordinator
Location: Burbank, CA - 91505
Duration: 2+ Months
About Client: Our client is an American company specializing in audio noise reduction and audio encoding/compression. They are highly specialized in audio and Video equipment and technology. They located in multiple location and supporting and different projects which will provide great support in Cinema and production industry.
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Client, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the client team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
- Support the management of client's sponsorship portfolio of properties.
- Responsible for special event coordination of film premieres at client Theatre, support of client's Emmys and Oscars marketing programs, product launch events, and/or customer events.
- Responsible for prompt management of client TheatreEvents.com RSVP collection email. Ticketing staff is the designated on-site Will Call contact
- Responsible for tours, and ticketing to concerts, comedy act performances, film premieres, film festivals, TV shows, product launches, client technology events and programs, partner events, screenings, speaker presentations, receptions, galas and after-parties.
- Manage tour coordination including communications with properties, client customers and employees. Provide tour information, and logistics and confirmation communications.
- Communicate clearly and concisely. Schedule meetings, distribute invitations, prepare ticket packages, confirm seat locations, create and respond to FAQ’s from EA’s, ELT and customers.
- Promptly respond and communicate with customers and employees. Adherence to client ticketing process, protocols and procedures. Maintain event summaries and recording of ticketing transactions.
- Promptly respond to inquiries and meet deadlines
- 2-3 years of marketing, studio or special event planning experience
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem-solver and project management experience
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed for events, concerts, film premieres
- Able to travel 10%, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related-field a plus
- Understanding of entertainment industry a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional image, friendly, calm demeanor
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
Newton: firstname.lastname@example.org 415 903 5214
Ganesh: email@example.com 678-487-8573