Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH 41073
Job Title: Spotfire Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, OH - 41073
Duration: 6 months+
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
The Aviation Spotfire Developer for will be working to create various types of Spotfire report for import and export data, inventory and supply chain management from different datasources to create long-term digital solution to streamline the process steps by using digital technologies. Qualified candidates for this position must have a passion for excellence, outstanding communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to readily build relationships. Additionally, a qualified candidate must be quality focused, an effective team player and be motivated to achieve a rewarding career within the organization.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Create various Spotfire reports to achieve operational objectives by studying Supply Chain processes and Duty Drawback & Tariff Clawbacks business functions; gathering data sources information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Create Spotfire reports and utilize extensive experience in WMS (Warehouse Management System) and BOM (Bills of material) to certify the import and export data, procurement and fulfillment data.
- Understand and analyze the underlying schema and tables of WMS (Warehouse Management System) and BOM (Bills of material) to create data extract procedures and verification steps for duty drawback.
- Work with client directly on large set of data. Ensuring data gets presented in a structured way to understand the finances specific to the problem statement. Generate crisp reports on the same and provide actionable insights.
- Create SQL queries and procedures to extract and validate the data from different inventory management systems. Create database objects for long term implementation.
- Be able to code in R, Python for TERR and data visualizations requirements
- Resolve technical issues, ex. Discrepancies between raw and transformed data in Spotfire
- Must have Engineering / Hi-Tech Industry Maintenance Service domain experience.
- Defining approach, interacting with the client, laying out data requirement, obtaining data, managing resources to do the relevant analysis, build a model, and deliver actionable reports.
- Analyze and Validate the data to be used for dashboards and analytics with various business team and controllership teams.
- Create and execute short term plan to provide the required information for filing the claims.
- Provide the Duty Drawback insights by using presentation skills and digital reporting tools like spotfire.
- Construct reporting layer, ETLs, Production dataflow and business information charts and diagrams for Duty Drawback process; studying system capabilities of Warehouse Management System, Bill of Material Systems, Financial systems; writing specifications for the requirements.
- Create detailed long plan for digital solution to end to end of part identification from import to fulfillment of the parts and assembled machines.
- Developing claim filing schedules in collaboration with project management team, recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Understanding and processing high-volume, automated drawback claims and Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Write specifications to implement the Duty Drawback systems by studying current practices, datasources and designing modifications.
- Candidate must have high competency in
- Experience working with Software and Analytics Development in Supply Chain
- Deep domain knowledge and system & database level expertise in WMS (Warehouse management System), and related inventory management systems like IMPACT, CAS, BOM, AMPS
- Experience in Business Analysis for Supply Chain management, ERP, Inventory Management such as SAP, ORACLE ERP
- Excellent in analytical, problem solving techniques and communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in management, Computer Engineering, IT or Business
- Expert in large Data analysis and presentation, root cause identification analysis
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Previous Customer experience in the Aviation industry is a plus
- High level expertise in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- TIBCO Certification, Oracle and Supply Chain Certification is a big advantage.
- External and Internal Interactions/Management/Reporting Relationships
- Reporting to Senior Leadership on daily and weekly basis
- Working offshore teams and business partners for working meetings and customer interactions.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377