Sr Developer Integration - WebMethods
Duluth Duluth, GA 30096
Job Title: Sr Developer Integration - WebMethods
Location: Duluth, GA 30096
Duration: Contract to Hire
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Develops and supports business applications supporting WEBMETHODS (EDI/EAI/BPMS/CAF) and helps define and analyze business requirements for applications. Analyzes and evaluates WEBMETHODS (EDI/EAI/BPMS/CAF) business problems and devices computer programs and related procedures to process data and resolve problems by providing All-tier support.
Candidate should have implemented and have hands on experience and knowledge of implementing API on ESB using REST/web Services.
- Works with business representatives (Internal and External) and IT management to define requirements for applications supported by WEBMETHODS (EDI/EAI/BPMS/CAF/Terracotta In Memory Caching).
- Works with technologies and ecosystem supporting integrations platform(ESB), with good understanding of tools, applications and frameworks in a typical supply chain management system that includes EDI/B2B and direct to customer web interfaces.
- Good levels of expertise in multi-discipline technology domains typical of large-scale enterprise transformations towards supporting digital initiatives/developing portals.
- Knowledge of integration technologies (ESB, BPM, API Gateway) and application to API architectures, and secure data access.
- Understanding of content management systems and Content as a Service models.
- Good Understanding of user interface and user experience technologies including mobile-first architectures and security concepts such as OAuth, SSO, and Attribute Based Access Control and Master Data Management concepts in supply chain management.
- Proficient in Relational (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL databases
- Awareness of open source tools and technologies.
- Demonstrates depth and breadth of expertise in Enterprise Architecture Frameworks;
- Participates in architecture of the webMethods environment and makes recommendations and changes that will ensure availability, reliability, recoverability and stable growth. Recommends best-practice solutions for webMethods technologies.
- Develops plans for large scale operational, fault tolerant integration solutions.
- Develops tools/solutions for managing integrations incrementally to adjust/accommodate for future growth/scalability/extendibility/flexibility
- Develops processes and best practices for code governance and ensure governance standards are implemented.
- Ability to build relationships and work across IT and Business functions
- Participates by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Works on complex technical architecture for applications, authoring functional and technical specifications.
- Develops, tests, and implements developed software applications of a complex nature, extensions to packages and web-based functions and services, and provide on-going support for these applications.
- Develops and supports complex interfaces between business systems internal to WEBMETHODS (EDI/EAI/BPMS) and external partners.
- Works on Software AG product stack latest versions administration, and admin related maintenance activities on the below
- Integration Server / Trading Networks
- Broker Server / Universal Messaging
- Business Process Management Suite (BPMS)
- Optimize Analytics
- Terracotta in Memory Caching
- Adapters such as JDBC, MQ, SAP, SalesForce
- MWS, TN Console, Deployer
- Provides knowledge and experience on scheduled maintenance activities such as monthly maintenance, release related maintenance, housekeeping, webMethods health check activities such as TN console monitoring, MWS & Server log monitoring/analysis, deployment/code migration activities.
- Provides knowledge and experience on my webMethods server configuration for Messaging Queues and BPM using various type of integration architectures.
- Provides knowledge on webMethods flow/Java services, configuration using webMethods administrator console.
- Provides knowledge on Database Interactions, Performance, Optimization, Maintenance and Tuning.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Good communication abilities to interact with clients, internal and external customers
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ email@example.com; 972-474-6777