Sr Digital Product owner
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Sr Digital Product Owner
Location: Bellevue, WA - 98006
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Work with multiple project teams and provide consultative advice and innovative ideas for delivering market-leading digital customer experiences
- Maximize the quality and relevance of digital employees’ input into project design and planning, while effectively minimizing disruption to the business.
- Provide consultative advice to project teams to ensure that design and planning are appropriately customized where necessary to achieve the product backlog.
- Advise external partners to ensure their understanding of the digital channel and the uniqueness of its business requirements, contributing to the identification and sharing of best practices related to planning and implementation.
- Contribute to the overall change management strategies of the digital channel by carefully and holistically managing, monitoring and reporting on the business and people impacts.
- Enhance understanding and adoption of desired outcomes of change initiatives, communicate experience team information, and support Direct Channel Strategy and Optimization where necessary.
- Prefer someone who worked with known brands
Must Have Skills :
- Strong prior experience as Digital Product Owner for
- Large scale Retail or Consumer/ customer facing e-commerce/ B2B/ B2C applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track-record of leading large, cross-functional teams in delivering results/decisions
- Capable of understanding project-level content as well as executive-level strategic thinking
- Significant experience working within software delivery ecosystem
- Graduate degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Enthusiastic, positive, humble, social, organized, courageous, patient, articulate, punctual & empathetic
- Strong problem-solving, organization and project management skills
Note: Mandatory Skills:
Digital Product Owner for a large retail/ digital front end application related to customer experience/responsive web applications
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Joseph Jallu @ Josephj@askstaffing.com Direct: +1 678-310-2648